The Thermo-Cap radiator cap indicates the coolant temperature with its own inbuilt calibrated thermometer. This can be useful information prior to cap removal. The temperature probe does not need to be in contact with the coolant in order to indicate the correct temperature. Thermo-Cap is also equipped with a coolant recovery reclamation valve so it is compatible with cooling systems that have an overflow reservoir. Thermo-Caps can also be used with cooling systems that do not have an overflow reservoir.
The Thermo Cap comes in two universal sizes and various radiator cap pressures:
- Large 90KPa (13 psi) Part No: 1401
- Large 110KPa (16 psi) Part No: 1402
- Large 138KPa (20 psi) Part No: 1403
- Small 90KPa (13 psi) Part No: 1404
- Small 110KPa (16 psi) Part No: 1405
- Indicates coolant temperature
- Helps to prevent coolant injuries
- Integrated coolant reclamation valve
- Improves under hood appearance
- Fits most australian and imported vehicles
- Various valve pressures available
Please visit our buy online section to view the Davies Craig THERMO CAPS range.